Saturday, May 24, 2008

Angles of Me

"My Corner"
An achievement whom I don't expect be recognized.
My dedication in work that no one compares.
My passion, determination and positive towards work
made me being me that inspires everyone to be I am.
Hard working as describe.
It is being what I am as I want to be that lead me to this recognition
Thanks for myself for being One.



I dreamed , I soar;
I believe, I hold on;
I survive and I'm
Absolutely human to feel the pain.



I don't know what life brings me

But I am certain that i can be

What GOD wants me to be...


"Ode to Unfulfilled Longing"

I choose to love you in silence for in my silence

I find no rejection.

I choose to love you in my loneliness for in my
loneliness no one owns you but I.
I choose to admire you from a distance coz distance

shield us both from pain.
I choose to imprison you in my thoughts for in my
thoughts I gave you freedom
I choose to kiss you in the wind coz the wind is more
gentle than my lips.
I choose to touch you in my dreams for in my
dreams there is no end.



-tiwin-


No comments: