Sunday, June 8, 2008

Not your ordinary love story...



Not your ordinary love story...
Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Love Struck! This is not your typical story!

This is dedicated to you.



Getting to know you
You will hate me for doing this and I could never say this in front of you so I wrote it down.

I really liked you, your smart, funny, easy going, submissive and assertive in the right way, very beautiful and

a very responsible person, Never in my life have I met someone like you and never in my life have I cared for

someone like this, I know I’m still young and still got lots of things to learn in this world, lots of people to meet

but I have no regrets for trying my very best to make you believe I really care. I now know this is not just

something in my mind but also in my heart. I am willing to bet all my all to make this work. I know we hardly

knew each other and I am willing to know more on who you are if you give me a chance.

I started off in the wrong side and I wish to make it right.

Whatever your decision may be I’ll respect it and I wish to stay close to your heart or as your best friend.
Thanks for giving me this time.


"Dili sayop ang ma amang sa atubangan sa babae nga imong g ka ibgan…" –LJV


Risking it all

I thought about this for one night, my heart and my mind made a decision to trust you 100 percent. Gambling

may not be good but in order to find the right one is to bet, hope and pray that you’ll win.


Self Sacrifice

The self sacrifices I made where not meant to be paid. Knowing your safe, seeing you smile and knowing you

love me is already priceless to me. I trust you, you trust me.
I love you and you love me.

No comments: