Saturday, October 11, 2008



"I Hated Myself as Fooled..."
tiwin 10.2.08


I’m selfish to impose my love to someone
Who doesn’t love me back.
I hated myself to feel that I loved, I missed and I cared;
B’coz the more I imposed that feeling the more I’m deeply hurting.

Being fooled with someone who I choose to love & care of
Is unfair...but it doesn’t give me the thought of quitting to love.

Shame on me for what I have done.
This is not an ordinary me as I knew myself but
Because I’m fooled, it realized me the things
Which wasn’t supposed to be;

Foolishness of me is an echo that keeps me deaf.
A bad dream that keeps me awake anytime I am asleep.
And always reminds me of what a "fool" I am.

If you try to close your eyes not to see things in the past
Still more sweet memories you will reminisce.
The only thing I can do is cry out the things
I wish to be forgotten…

Time chooses its own healingness of pain and despair
Which a man cannot afford to make it.

Never in my mind expect things to happen as I expected it to be.
The more I convince myself that I’m OK; Strong and Patient
The weaker I am in reality.

Will I ever learn you never love me?
When I love you this is I hate to remember.

To forgive is always an easy word to say I’m SORRY!!
But it’s hard to make up.
Apology accepted but doesn’t make me feel better anyway.

I’m tired of these Love or Life???
If tired of Love? It can be healed by Love.
If tired of Life? It’s a choice..
I choose to live or I better choose to Die….

No comments: