Friday, October 31, 2008

You’ll be Happy now..













For the reason of pushing me away from you.
You taught me to realize that life is worth living with out you.

Even it’s hard to do but it gives me courage from the things you wanted to.
I haven’t heard any word from you but I assumed things to be that way.

So tiring to wait for your word “Stay” and its not worth waiting
coz I know I will hear nothing.

I was the one who loose the rope and I was.
Impatient as I am to describe but a loser who I became to this story.

The Blame I put on my hand don’t insists you are to be coz you are not.

This I will suffer and sacrifice for the sake of your happiness; You deserve to be.

Forgiveness will always be the key of your worth to be happy
and I do willing to suffer because of it.

You will be happy now…..
tiwin 10.3.08

No comments: