Thursday, January 29, 2009

A meeting place...


A meeting place...
*1/26/09 - tiwin*


A first time and a first place to met a person
where I never thought it was;
Is a place called "Home".

He exists in just a day
Who I never expect it to be;
He came along for nothing and
Unexpectedly, I risk something to met him.

In a moment of a day;
Stories were shared about me and him.
I ought to realized that he is a man
with full of responsibilities;
That anyone could admire him to be
what and who he is...

He can be a loner sometimes
but this never hinder him;
Life's go on as the way he handle it.

A smile on a face can be seen as you look at it;
He never expect it as he ought to.
Hopefully, things will happen gradually as we started
to get to know it.

Tis a place like "Home"
can be memorable with a person
who I never thought I met He was....



No comments: