Thursday, January 29, 2009

A sensational way to loose a friend…

1.30.09 by tiwin


I started a friendship with full of memories
That we can talk and share about…

Openness with in ourselves is shared;
Listening to each an everyone’s despair
And downfall may hear.
Understanding for any differences as
Typical friend it seem;
Closeness we became.

Until the moment clash;
As we never expect it to be.
Sometimes there are things
We need to give up for a “Friend”;

It’s so hurting to decide things as we know it
But if that’s the only way you can do to provide happiness;
In the long run, things will turn out fine in a positive side of it.

I’d rather consider things in any perspective,
I can be considerate as much as I want to for a friend;
I can be understandable to those who don’t understand me,
I can be respectable to the person who respects my individuality;
And yet I can be honest as much as I wish to,
But honesty sometimes sucks to protect the person you care about.

A feeling of regret to the things we’ve shared;
Not knowing in the end I’ll lose.
‘Tis I ought to will work for good but it wasn’t.

Dragging myself to many things
Just to deviate into right decision;
Yet unintentionally, I caused hindrance to someone’s WILL.

Selfish I am to this situation
But hopefully, this decision would let them understand
My intentions;

Concerned person as I thought
A friend would I consider
Letting you go as my friend is not an easy way for me to loose;
Still I’d rather choose to be away than facing the happiness
I found in you… Nonexistent friend to treasure!
Sorry for loosing you as my friend on this story…

No comments: