Sunday, March 1, 2009

Barefoot living..


"To me, 'living barefoot' would be a confident state of mind
in knowing that I'm taking advantage of every day and
appreciating all that I have.
It would be noticing the small beauty, humor,
or irony in things as we go about our day.
So many people get caught up in the day-to-day life
that they often don't actually stop to look around and admire it.
For me, this would also include doing things that I love.
Whether it is within the work day or not,
I like to participate in things that I believe in,
are part of a creative process, and enjoy learning more about.
To truly live a life that is fulfilling and rewarding,
I think that you must examine what makes you happy and do it.
This is a simple concept, yet few actually put themselves
above other priorities in their lives, to make this happen."

No comments: