Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Miss...


I miss feeling appreciated and wanted.
I miss that little bit of comfort it gave me.

i needed someone, no one was there
i asked for help, and no one answered
i begged for forgiveness, no one cared
i screamed for attention, no one noticed
i cried for you, no one dried my tears...

Those who sweat themselves,
find (themselves) by *themselves*

I hate this, I've never felt worse in my life.
I need to talk to someone but no one would understand..
I'm feeling completely alone and it's not like
I have anyone to turn to anyway..

I guess I'm just at a point in my life
where I honestly don't know what to do with myself.

have yOu ever felt sO alOne that nOthinq
makez sense, well datz hOw i feel right nOw
i feel as if im facin everythinq by myself
with nOthinq but tearz 'nd a [ f a k e ] smile

-¦- Lonely & Confused -¦-
-¦- Abandoned & Used -¦-

No one can see inside of me *
No one can see how much I care *
Nobody sees the tears I cry *
No one is there to dry my eyes *

She falls apart by herself
No ones there to talk or understand
i`m - spiNning- out of c0ntr0L
th0ught you would be there
to let me know im not a l o n e
but in fact that`s exactly what i -was-

tiwin 3.14.09

No comments: